Thursday, March 9, 2017

Chasing Girls and Grace's Birthday

I didn't see the kids until I picked them up from school today. I have been subbing in seminary for the last couple days...both classes, so I leave before they get up and get back when they are already in school. This explains why Cameron is dressed in shorts and a t-shirt on a 55 degree day. I asked him some questions after school that I thought were so funny...

Me: Cameron, who did you play with at recess today?
Cameron: I played with Andrew and Easton, actually not Easton, cuz he chases girls.
Me: Why don't you want to chase the girls?
Cameron: Cuz they all like me.
Me: Oh, who likes you?
Cameron: All of them, mostly Adelyn and Addison, and Melanie, and Aurora. And they are fast. I get tired and a "stomach-egg" from running so fast.
Me: What do the boys do with the girls when they catch them?
Cameron: They just grab them and put them in their lair. They throw them down into their lair and trap them.


We also got to give Grace her present after school and get some ice cream to celebrate her birthday.



Grace loves her Uncle Aaron. It's really sweet.


0 comments: