Friday, March 3, 2017

The Cherry on Top

They both won their battles at school today. Noah's team is 2-1. Mary's team is 3-0. I'm worried they will win the entire tournament and we'll end up having to prepare to go to regionals. Can I be happy and sad? I wanted them to do well, but if they stay undefeated they will be representing our school and I'll be the person coaching them. (I'm lazy!) I can't believe all they can remember from these books. It's unbelievable. Even I can't recall the details from these stories.

The girls left for Bend with Justin and Tiffany around noon. They are going to Annie's basketball tournament and invited the cousins for a fun girls trip. Cameron celebrated his 100th day of school and last day of Doctor Seuss week by wearing lots of pockets, 9 in fact! His class wore 182 pockets to school. And I watched Erin's little guy, Theo, all day while she was out of town. His brothers joined us after school until their dad came to get them and Noah headed to his piano recital.

The cherry on top of this stacked up busy day was a wonderful date night with my love.








0 comments: