Friday, March 10, 2017

Super Grandma

I don't know if it's the few days of teaching seminary again or the allergy medicine I'm starting to take, but I am so exhausted today! It made date night extra wonderful and so very appreciated.

My mom watched our kids for us this evening (as she does most Fridays)  along with a few cousins. When I'm really tired I'll tell the kids to play their music for grandma, so I can have a break from helping them practice.

This is actually a win/win because Grandma is THE BEST audience member. They all shout "Grandma, Grandma watch me do this"...play piano, violin, flip, dance. And Grandma shouts "Bravo! Bravo!" after each performance. She has a way of making you feel so awesome about yourself. It's one of her super talents.

I sure love and appreciate this SUPER Grandma!


0 comments: