Friday, March 17, 2017

Lucky

The sunrise on the way to our final before school OBOB practice was beautiful. Mary caught this picture from the passenger seat of the car. That's when I knew, it was going to be an awesome day!




Following our meeting in the library we watched Nicole's performance at the school assembly where they sang: "We're Marching into Spring". The OBOB participants and winners were also recognized at the assembly.





Following the assembly I helped kindergarteners buy items at the Ram Buck store. Despite the teacher's great organizational tricks it's kind of chaotic helping them choose what they can buy and understand what they can afford. She groups the class into four or five students so you can manage them easier, which really helps. I followed Cameron to recess afterwards where he gave me a HUGE hug. His friend standing nearby kind of giggled at his sweet affection and Cameron stated, "What Lane? It's my mom!" Like, duh! It's totally okay to hug a girl, if it's your mom! So funny.

After school we had all the little leprechauns over to play, along with a couple extras.




I'm one lucky lady.


0 comments: