Saturday, March 4, 2017

The Little Things

I've decided that it's the little things...done every day, that are really important.

I often find myself thinking...if I just do one load of laundry each day, or wipe down a bathroom every morning, dust this, organize a little of that, read my scriptures, exercise, eat right, say my prayers, work a little on my calling, help others, practice music, write one blog post...simple tasks done everyday would keep me on track and keep things from piling up.

Consistently doing those small things lead to great things...a clean house, a healthy body and spirit, developed talents, and love and beauty in the home, wards, and communities. I'm always trying to squeeze in all the littles, somedays I have to choose the most important because life just doesn't allow for them all.

But I have seen that "By small and simple things great things are brought to pass."

Slow, small, and steady.

0 comments: