Sunday, November 24, 2013

Meet the author

The second Mary sees a piece of paper and a writing utensil her hand involuntarily grabs it and begins to write. Mary loves to doodle, draw, create stories, notes, songs, poems, just about anything. This is one that she wrote at church today. I am going to type it out to make it easier to read. Just so cute. And I love her illustrations, especially Cameron's bottle and diaper.

All about the Nadauld Family

So this is the Nadauld family. So the oldest is my mom. Her name is Allison Nicole Nadauld. She does a lot of things for our family. I'll name some things she does. She packs my lunch, she makes dinner, and breakfast, she cleans the house, she pays a lot on us (I think that means she spends a lot on us--I'm good at that), she makes projects with us. So she does a lot.

Next is my dad. His name is Aaron Dyreng Nadauld. And he does a lot too. He drives us to school. He makes money for us. And when he is at work sometimes we come visit him. And I hope he has a good time at work.

And next is ME! My name is Mary Elizabeth Nadauld. My most favortie thing to do is to play outside, color, and play with my brothers and sister. So ya, that's me.

Next is my brother Noah. He is 6. Noah, he is just the best brother you could ever have! We always spy on people together and I just have to say I love playing with him. And the next is my sister...Nicole Christine Nadauld. She is soooooo cute and sooo fun. And the last, but not least is Cameron Dyreng Nadauld. He is soo cute. I love him. Ya, that's it.




2 comments:

Natalie A said...

Love the "book" and I especially love how sweet and positive she is with all of her siblings.

You DO have the best parents. The whole Idiart/Nadault family is the best.

Love n' Hugs.

Dianna said...

SUPER cute. Her mama has taught her well!