Sunday, November 3, 2013

When Moms Get Sick

When moms get sick the job doesn't pause. The kids still need you, they still need to eat, still need your love and attention. That's when you push through and call on the help of others. I woke up this morning with chills, did my best to get the kids ready during Aaron's morning meetings, lasted through sacrament with a now sick Cameron, postponed the family dinner I had prepared for Nicole's birthday, stopped by primary to watch Nicole get sung to and get her birthday treat, then headed home with Cameron and Noah so we could sleep. My parents watched Nicole and Mary at their place the rest of the afternoon, Cameron wouldn't go to bed so he hung out with Aaron, and Noah and I slept on and off the rest of the day. Now we all have had it except Aaron. I'm sure his will come soon. And when he does I'll be sure to pay him back.


0 comments: