Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Kissing Cousin Keep Away

This morning I got to demonstrate an interactive writing lesson for Noah's class. Mrs. Bjorge was interested in learning about this shared pen technique and I really enjoyed polishing up my old dusty skills. Noah has a great class. They were so well behaved and had unbelievable participation.

Then we had a day of cousins. First Luci before kindergarten, then Elise after kindergarten....then Marcus, Luci, Elise, Annie, and Ben after school. They played a game where the girls chased the boys with lip gloss covered mouths. Kissing Marcus' cheeks was the goal and I think a few times, when his bodyguards Ben and Noah weren't close enough to help, he let the girls catch him. So cute.

But my favorite part of the day was surprising Mary and taking her out of school for lunch. Where did the kids choose to go....wait for it....McDonalds, of course...that place is so gross to me.




And congratulations to my cousin Michael and his beautiful wife who just delivered their first baby, a girl! Wish I could give that new cousin a kiss on the cheek!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is hilarious. Love the smothered on lip gloss look. And thank you for having my girls all day. You are wonderful!