Thursday, January 23, 2014

N is for noodle

I prepared for joyschool today by cooking noodles and soaking them in food colored water. The noodles were so vibrant and colorful that the kids loved eating them while trying to shape them into the letter N.


 The noodles also tied in nicely to our theme this week: different cultures. We sang songs, read stories, sorted and counted lucky charms, built pyramids, and played Chinese sticks. It was a fun day and the kids are really starting to grow and change. 

I was glad Nikki didn't bite her toenails as she did during most of joyschool on Tuesday.


1 comments:

Tiffany said...

How cute is that? I've never seen noodles so bright. I wish I was in your joy school. :) And it cracked me up about Nikki chewing her toes! It's fun to catch up on your days with your blog. Can't wait to see the printed version!