Monday, January 13, 2014

What "I wanna ride my bike" really means...

Cameron has it figured out....he puts on his shoes, and if I'm in the room he'll ask me if he can go out and ride his bike on the porch. I usually see him go once or twice back and forth before he disappears. If he doesn't see me in the room he'll just leave the back door open without a word. Where does he escape to? Almost always to the same place...Grandma's door step. Luckily my mom knows I never just send him, and he escapes without asking so she calls me on the phone to let me know he's there, saving me from a heart attack on several occasions. Today she didn't hear his knock but she did hear the water gushing from the outdoor faucet he turned on by her door. I tell him every time not to go to Grandma's with out asking. It happened two more times today without a word before I got smart and locked the back door.


0 comments: