Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Resolutions

I made a few resolutions last year, some were met (like this blog everyday) and some were not realized (like getting back to my old size). So, I'll keep some and hopefully improve upon last year's changes. I spent the majority of the day cleaning out our bedroom. We are preparing for our new king bed, our 10 year wedding anniversary present. That's one of my major goals to clean and organize everything...even those old teaching boxes up in the attic.

The other day we had the sister missionaries over and they shared a beautiful message about New Year's resolutions. They spoke about the atonement and because of the Savior's great gift it is possible for us to change, it was a sweet message of hope. They also invited us to think of ways that we can change that will improve our discipleship. I thought this was a nice perspective. If I draw on the help of the Savior I know more of my resoltuions can be realized.

Aaron took some of the kids on a bike ride today after hours of playing with cousins. I thought this was a cute picture he shot of my bookends.

Happy New Year!


0 comments: