Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas To-Do's

The last few nights I've burned the midnight oil working on all our Christmas to-do's. An added perk is that I get to watch several Christmas Hallmark movies while I update addresses, lick envelopes, and tie bows. It's not so bad because I love sappy movies dripping with cheese and a quiet house.

Trying to avoid all the sweets and treats in our home, I thought it would be smart to make a non-edible neighbor gifts this year. I saw this cute idea on pinterest. It was fun taking them around last night and finishing them up today. I have to say, it's not very exciting handing a bunch of kids a roll of wrapping paper, Wah-wah. It's definitely a gift for the ladies of the house. Maybe it will come in handy when they are up late wrapping and watching the Hallmark channel.


0 comments: