Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Our PB

11 hours......

Central Point, OR to Bountiful, UT

...where we met up with Kelly and Adam for dinner and some playtime. We got to eat at the Higginson's restaurant Pizza Pie Cafe, which was super tasty. Notice Cameron who found his spot as close as possible to Uncle Adam. Then we drove back to their place before finishing the final leg of our drive to Heber, about one more hour.

Since there was no snow at all we went through Klamath, our usual summer route, which shaves off a good hour going through Susanville, our typical winter trip. But because the roads were so empty and there was no road construction anywhere we made it in our family's personal best (I think).

The kids were amazing. We watched five Red Box movies. And I slept through most of the drive. Poor Aaron. I'm an awful road companion. I just couldn't keep my eyes open. So, I guess I should say it was Aaron's personal best.



0 comments: