Friday, February 7, 2014

Birthday Lunch

We are so blessed to have so many wonderful friends in our area. Today we celebrated the birthday of one of my friends in our ward. Emily is an amazing creative mother, talented musician, and dedicated Christian. I really admire all she does, and there is something about her that reminds me of home...could be that she actually is from the Bay Area!

There were about 15 ladies here. We shared some of our favorite soups and salads while the kids ran around and played. It made for a very enjoyable day, especially since my mom watched the kids for me this morning so I could cook and clean in peace. This is how Emily blows out her candles...or her husband Aaron does (waves it with his hand). Happy almost birthday, Friend!






1 comments:

Aaron and Emily said...

That lunch was Ah-MAZing. And so are you! You are the sweetest, thank you so much! We do have so many wonderful friends, don't we?