Thursday, February 20, 2014

Everything is Awesome!

Today we saw the Lego movie together as a family. Cameron slept through all of it, and Nicole most of it (they were pretty exhausted). I was pleasantly surprised by the movie. I had no idea what to expect. But I was seriously amazed by all the graphics and overall message, which I doubt the kids really grasped. What I am finding is that the song, "Everything is awesome!" gets stuck in your head pretty quickly. I just love it when Aaron is on vacation. And it's always exciting to do it in February when everything is drab and mundane. Everything is absolutely awesome! I love Utah!

We headed to Magleby's Fresh after the movie and then the BYU game afterwards. Man, I love that school. And the spirit of the crowds is unbelievable. It makes me want to move back!





0 comments: