Saturday, February 15, 2014

Mrs. Procrastinator

I am always fighting the lazy, procrastinator inside of me. She came out today, and instead of cleaning and packing she puttered around enjoying the Saturday.

After running a couple of errands in the morning I didn't do much. I would have continued in this fashion, but was overcome with guilt as I watched Aaron trying to get the family going. So, at about 2:00 I stopped pedaling backwards and kicked it into high gear, getting laundry done, kids packed, and the normal you-knows. I could have had a less busy evening had I utilized my time wisely in the day, especially when Christine and Jared took Noah and Nikki out to lunch and Mary was gone at a party. Mary scored a few shots at their basketball game today and my favorite part of the day was attending Mary's friends' baptism. I can't believe we are months away from Mary's baptism. I'd better tuck my lazy procrastinator self into hiding or I may miss something awesome.

0 comments: