Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine Interview Day 4 (Mary)

If I ever get a mac again, maybe I'll use imovie magic to make these videos into something cool. But for now, it's been a fun project and added a little excitement to my regular blogging. I thought I'd end with our love bug Mary. She had so much fun videoing that she interviewed Aaron the other night and it was pretty hilarious. Just one more day until V-day! I love this holiday.


I had to stop taping due to a small "disagreement" in the other room, which I thought was best not to capture on film. The second take was very short. Mary also had a slight cold, so she sounds a little stuffy and her eyes look a little sickie.





Me: Do you have a Valentine?
Mary: NO!
Me: What is love?
Mary: It's when you want to kiss someone (giggle, kiss, kiss)
Me: What do you love?
Mary: Chocolate! (I think she was also thinking about her reward for taping...chocolate heart)
Me: Have you ever kissed someone? Who?
Mary: Yes, Daddy.
Me: Where do Dad and I go on a date?
Mary: Restaurants
Me: When will you get married?
Mary: Um...after I go to college.
Me: Where will you get married?
Mary: In the temple.
Take 2
Me: What does a heart look like?
Mary: What do you mean? Like inside?
Me: Just a heart.
Mary: (Shows a heart with her hands.)
Me: Can you say Happy Valentine's Day?
Mary: Happy Valentine's Day!

0 comments: