Sunday, February 2, 2014

Noah's books

Noah has been writing like crazy these days. He takes paper to church and makes book after book, all with the same pattern and design---____'s Book of _____. Then he fills the books with pictures of the animal or shapes, sometimes labeling baby fish, or mom, or dad. Always his book opens up to a larger version of the animal. Today he made several more.

At our super bowl get together after church he went up to Spencer Higginson and asked him his favorite animal and Spencer said, "cougar" (Nice). Noah said, "What else do you like? I don't know how to draw cougars." Spencer replied with, "well cougars are a type of cat, so you can draw a cat". I just love it...he made "love bunees" (love bunnies) for Emma, "pagewin" (penguins) for Josh, and a bunch of hearts and stars for me. My favorite spelling was "draf" for giraffes.

Noah is such a sweet soul. He is always blessing my life with lots of hugs and snuggles. He's been writing me notes that say, "I love you so meuch (much)" a million times. Those never get too old. He is so kind to all his siblings and can keep them happily playing for hours, including right now as I catch up on a couple of blog posts. Bless him.






Also wanted to put in a picture of Cameron sleeping at church. He stayed like this through the last portion of sacrament, all of junior primary, some of senior primary, and even as I passed him off to a couple people so I could help Nicole and Mary with their talks. I should have read him some of Noah's books to keep him awake.


0 comments: