Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine Interviews Day 1 (Nicole)

I saw this video on my friends' blog last year and I think it's so adorable I thought I'd kind of replicate parts of it. I am posting a video of each of the kids this week answering some of the same questions, just not nearly as professional as this one, but equally as precious.



Here is Nikki's debut. So cute.





Me: Do you have a Valentine?
Nicole: Yes, Ikey
Me: What is love?
Nicole: I love you.
Me; What do you love?
Nicole: My friends
Me: Who are some of your friends?
Nicole: Ike, Lila, Noaln, Holden, Nina, Rachel, Luci, Annie, Elise, Stelley, and that's it.
Me: Where do Mommy and Daddy go on a date?
Nicole: Out to lunch
Me: Have you ever kissed someone?
Nicole:, No, actually yes.
Me: Who?
Nicole: Um...Liam, with lipstick on
Me: When will you get married?
Nicole:  In a long time.
Me: What does a heart look like?
Nicole: (Draws a shape in the air)

0 comments: