Wednesday, May 22, 2013

"Hey Mom.."

"...do my eyes look like allergies?"

Can you tell who has been talking about allergies around here? Yes, they're still pure torture. I am affected night and day. I pray my medication won't make me too sleepy at the carpool wheel. This week I did a little reading on some tips for seasonal allergy relief. I've vacuumed my bed, dusted everywhere, cleaned like a maniac trying to rid my nose of pollen infested dust mites in the home. I think it's helped. At least I can breathe, kind of.

Yesterday, while driving the preschoolers back from carpool I listened in on their conversation. It seems as though the preschoolers make the best comments. So, Noah tells Luci and Elise, "Hey guys, do you know why I love Nicole?" My ears perk up (for obvious reasons). "Because she is funny, really funny". And then Nikki smiles her huge beautiful grin and starts thinking of ways she can entertain the crew. "Did you know that my mom's foots is bigger than my foots," she begins. "My mom's foots is GINORMOUS!" followed by her big heart cackle. They all join in the laughter and Luci says, "That's funny, GINORMOUS is not really a word!"

Pure entertainment.

1 comments:

Stacee said...

I feel for you with those allergies!!!!! I have such terrible allergies. Hang in there! By the way, I love that I can get caught up on your adorable family with your blog.