Saturday, November 15, 2014

Cozy

I can't recall the last time we had such a carefree Saturday. I felt uneasy and confused with the empty schedule on my calendar--no sports, no church activities, no birthdays, no pressing errands or assignments...nothing. It was almost paralyzing charting out the order of the "Things I'd Love to Do" list. What was definitely not going to be done right away was getting dressed at 5am. Nope! Not only was there no seminary to prepare for, but knowing that I would have two weeks off completely emptied my mind!

So, I puttered around on the computer ordering Christmas cards, doing minimal house work, and you know...feelin' giddy. Elise slept over last night so the kids were very entertained. Around four o'clock we ran a couple of errands before returning home to watch the BYU game with some of the cousins. They all snuggled up in front of the fireplace in these fuzzy blankets. And it just made me feel all cozy.

I'd love more cozy Saturdays like this one.


0 comments: