Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Seminary

I felt rested this morning as I walked out the door to teach seminary. I had the day off yesterday and with the school's late start I left the house in beautiful daylight. The air was crisp and cool. It was clear that Fall is beginning to pass by and Winter is moments away. I parked the car and took a moment to look at the beautiful temple just steps away from our classroom. This calling, while very challenging, is really what my soul has been needing for sometime. These youth have such kind and good hearts. They are easy to love because they are so pliable and forgiving of weaknesses. I am learning so much from them and I feel after I teach that my heart is swelling with love. The best part about this sacrifice is that that love spills out into our home, blessing each family member.


0 comments: