Friday, November 14, 2014

It's a...

Christine threw the most amazing gender revealing party I have ever seen. Even though I have never been to one before I was so amazed by all the details. There were candies, snacks and signs beautifully displayed. There were mustaches or lips on sticks people could hold after giving their guess. There were Hersheys bars colored with blue and pink so you could see He r She. Was it a Miss or Mister? I couldn't wait!

We dropped off the kids with Rachel and Grandma while the adults left for dinner. When we returned we all got ready for the big reveal.

Jared and Christine cut the cake together. The color of the frosting would reveal the gender. The Doctor had sent the ultrasound results to the bakery earlier that day.

And
it is
a.....

GIRL!

I think Jared was hoping for another boy. His reaction was pretty hilarious. It's times like these when you know that God has a reason for everything and maybe he doesn't reveal His will to us right away, but I have faith that what he knows is best and that a little girl needs to be next in this sweet family.

I remember feeling a little this way when we found out the gender of our first. I was hoping for a big brother, something I thought every sibling should have. But seeing things now I would not have changed our order for the world. 

There is one fact that doesn't need to be revealed however...this girl is going to be very loved.

And that's a fact!










0 comments: