Thursday, November 6, 2014

Noah's Hearts

Noah stayed home from school again today. He was really not well early this morning, around 5am he woke up feeling awful. But by 9am he was completely himself. He was starving and he didn't complain that he was going to die...two signs that he's normal again. This meant that Cameron had a buddy to play with this morning. Boy, Cameron was in heaven!

Noah had a darling lesson from my mom last week in Primary. He was given these little hearts he was to secretly leave around the house whenever he served someone. So far he has cleaned up the dishes, entertained siblings (although he just does this without thinking about it), and written Aaron and I the sweetest notes. I found mine inside my computer (cuz that's where I will for sure look). It said, "Mom is nice". He left one by my bed that said, "Mom is fun. I love her." Aaron had one in his wallet that said, "Dad is Osum" (Awesome).

This boy, he has the biggest heart.






0 comments: