Monday, November 10, 2014

Funny Things About Cameron

Cameron says the funniest things. Last night when going to bed Cameron told Aaron that he was worried he'd have bad dreams. Aaron said, "Why don't we say a prayer?" Cameron said, "Because He (Heavenly Father) doesn't have a phone, and He lives on the moon."

This inspired Aaron to prepare a little family home evening lesson about the Godhead. He told them a few things and had them draw some pictures.

Nicole decided to write BYU next to Jesus cuz, "That's His favorite team." It's hard to argue with that.

Cameron started drawing a "Randy" Jesus, cuz he is so strong like Randy.

Randy is the name for anyone who is strong, capable and manly. I believe he is referring, in his mind, to the man named Rocky who did our backsplash. Rocky was tall and strong and had lots of tools. Cameron kept mistaking his name for Randy who was helping do built-ins in our bedroom at the same time as our tiling. That's when this Randy talk all started

Cameron has figured out how to make deals to get what he wants. "I will brush my teeth, if I can watch one more show" "I will go to bed, if you scratch my back or sing twinkle twinkle". "I will if go to pick up the kids, if you give me a snack". He knows what he wants and is happy to share his terms with you. He's a hilarious little negotiator. Now, you need not worry that I actually let him get away with it..all the time. But it's so funny that he tries.

Recently, I bought some new lipstick and he refuses to come near me if I am wearing it, He is so nervous that I will kiss him and get it all over him. He can't stand anything girlie touching him. He told me the other day that he would only come inside the house if I would wash it off with water.

Oh BOY, I just love this boy!





0 comments: