Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving 2014

We've officially perfected the Thanksgiving menu and assignments. There isn't one dish I would change. Sarah made the tables look so beautiful and it truly was a wonderful day with family and friends.

Aaron took the kids on a bike ride this morning while I rolled out the rolls and prepared the other dishes. There were 96 rolls with none left over. After the bike ride Noah and Nicole stayed at Christine's to make some cute candy turkeys for the table setting. Following the dinner we headed to the movies to see Big Hero 6, which was really good. Then we went back to Sarah's for an hors d'oeuvre dinner my mom prepared.

Somewhere in between all the fun my minor sniffles that started yesterday turned into a full blown cold. I am not sure that we will be going to California tomorrow for the BYU game. The kids are so tired from the busy week they didn't seem to mind when I suggested a family staycation.

I love this holiday. There is so much to be grateful for.










0 comments: