Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Cupcake Helper

Cameron woke up this morning feeling sick, just like Nikki. He wanted me to hold him most of the day, which I didn't mind since he is my baby. Although he's almost as old as Mary was when I had him; that is so strange because she felt so much older...guess that's just what happens with the baby of the family. When I wasn't holding him he was sleeping. Hopefully this goes away just as fast as Nikki's did.

Nicole and I made some cupcakes this evening to bring to her class tomorrow. She is so excited for her birthday. This seems like the first year she has really anticipated her birthday and all the upcoming celebrating. She even wore Mary's old 5 shirt in preparation for her big day.

We talked a lot while baking. I asked her a bunch of questions, including if there is someone she thought she could marry when she is older. After explaining that she couldn't marry siblings or cousins she named a few darling boys from church and then said, "Actually I wish I were a boy." Of course I asked her why. She then replied, "So then I could marry Ellie." Ha! So cute.


0 comments: