Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Busy Busy Sunday

Woke up at 6:00, which felt like 5:00 (because it really was---daylight savings!)
Got ready.
Got the kids' church clothes ready.
Made Jello pretzel salad.
Got the bags packed (mine for my lessons, kids for sacrament).
Left for White City's ward conference.
Did their Singing Time.
Did their Sharing Time (Already feeling exhausted by this point, Primary is tiring..especially when it's not your ward).
Ran home after church.
Gathered up lesson stuff for Mary's class, which Aaron and I were subbing.
Rolled out the rolls for dinner.
Headed to my ward in time for singing time in our Primary (with flour on my nose).
Helped Aaron keep the rowdy kids quiet during Singing Time.
Heard the kids sing the most gorgeous song--Gethsemane (will post about later).
Taught Mary's class (so fun!).
Came home.
Got the kids all dressed in comfy clothes.
Put Cam down for a nap.
Finished straightening up.
Set the tables.
Got the buffet table ready to go.
Ate dinner with extended family (since the new family we invited from our ward couldn't make it last minute).
Got the kids food (This is several back and forth trips to the buffet line).
Got and ate my dinner (with plenty of interruptions).
Enjoyed eating together (best part).
Talked genealogy with my parents (loved it).
Cleaned up a bit.
Started the kids on the night time routine.
Put the kids to bed.
Fell on the couch completely exhausted from the draining Sunday...

A perfectly ordinary day, if you ask me.
:)

And by the way, I did not do this on my own (Aaron and my parents deserve all the credit!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it amazing how much you can get done in one day? You are totally amazing.

Lana said...

I'm always grateful that we only have one day of rest a week :)