Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Back Home

We pulled into our home at about 5pm this evening. It was a welcomed sight. We unloaded. Aaron ran the trailer back. I checked the messages, turned on the computer. and peeked at facebook before I needed to attend to the exhausted children. What is it about long car rides? You get home from hours inside your stinky crumb-filled car and feel like you need to relax? Like you weren't just sitting still for the entire day!? The kids were amazing, but it was long. A couple of them took naps. That was nice. While I didn't have the opportunity to blog on our trip I made sure to take some pictures to document our spring vacation so I can catch up tonight.


1 comments:

Dianna said...

What a fun trip! Next time you drive to the bay area, let me know, and I'll flag you down on the freeway to say hi. :-)