Monday, March 25, 2013

Que Linda!

Our trip has been so fabulous in part because we got to spend time with Linda and Joe. They housed us, cleaned up after us, fed us, played with us, and put up with all of our noise and obnoxiousness.

Our kids LOVE them and so do Aaron and I. So much. I have a lot of memories with Linda and her kids. She was like a second mother to me growing up and still spoils us today with gifts and movies and time.

Today we woke up a little later, exhausted from the previous busy and entertaining days. We headed to San Gregorio beach with Linda, who is also on her spring break. She played with the kids and kept them happy and fed, which is not easy. I think we ate her out of at least 3 bags of Easter chocolates this weekend.

The weather became better later in the afternoon. Luckily Aaron and Linda found a little cave that kept us sheltered from the morning breeze. It was a glorious day at the beach. Very linda. But not quite as linda as our Linda.


Lindsay also came to meet us for a bit with Millie and Jane. When we came for Amatchi's funeral she met us in Half Moon Bay too. I really love Lindsay. I hope one day I will be as nice as she is.



0 comments: