Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Dinner Dreams

I know Easter has come and pass, but I keep thinking about that incredible meal we had on Sunday. I took a picture of my overflowing and partially eaten plate to document it's goodness. So delish!

Jared and my mom made the meats...Cornish game hen and lamb (lamb's my favorite meat). Christine and my mom made potatoes... two different ways (I love potatoes). I made a strawberry salad and carrots with shallots (recipe from Rebecca), Damian made yummy rolls, I made some gross Jell-O. Tanta Henri brought some deviled eggs which I was too full to try, but they looked good. Tiffany made an awesome dessert which I didn't take a picture of unfortunately.

I kept thinking it was so good we could serve it at a restaurant....just as long as it was our only meal and we all made the same items, except the Jell-O. We could have done without that.


1 comments:

Tiffany said...

I liked the Jello-O! And yes, definitely an amazing meal. yum!