Sunday, April 21, 2013

Modge Podge Done

I am prepping for our stake primary leadership training this week. It's been a ton of work, but I'm nearing the end of my responsibilities. Tonight Aaron helped me finish modge podging these tulips. We will be using them for a demonstration from the wards on how we help our primary children bloom. We are using the word TULIPS as an acronym for helping wards remember the purposes of primary. Hopefully it all works out as we see it in our heads. This basket is full of chalk and eraser sets for each person. I think they are super cute and useful and I put the acronym on a sticker on the back of the eraser.



1 comments:

Emilee said...

Allison you are amazing! I'm serving in the stake primary right now, too. Do you mind if I share this lovely idea with them? We aren't doing a spring leadership training, but I'd still love to share it.