Monday, April 1, 2013

Playing Catch-up and Clean-Up

Today I cleaned the disastrous kitchen from my Easter cooking and Jell-o battle yesterday. Then I tried to straighten up all the toys and Easter basket grass/candies embedded in the carpet. And the rest of my day was spent finishing up some items on my very long to-do list (most of it was church calling related).

Mondays are usually a whirlwind of putting everything back together from the busy and fun-filled weekends. Today took extra long because it marked the end of spring break (just an extended weekend). I was sad to see Mary leave today and it was a little hard for her too. But there is something nice about getting back to the normal routine.

I wasn't even interested in trying to think of something funny for April Fool's Day. I did get a laugh out of what Mary's teacher did to her class. She told them that at the end of the day she was going to give them brownies. They were really excited until she passed out some brown colored paper E's... brown E's. So clever.

Believe it or not, this picture of Cameron is normal---playing around the house with a helmet on. It's a welcomed sight.


1 comments:

Aaron and Emily said...

That picture of Cameron is precious!