Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Sweet Sunday

I love Sundays. I love turning off the world, simplifying responsibilities and spending time with family. We got ready for 11am church and listened to a lovely sacrament meeting. The kids were pretty quiet and I think sitting with the perfectly behaved cousins really helped. Plus, Cameron and Nikki kept going over to their Uncle Adam, confused on who their Daddy was and soon realizing it wasn't Aaron stayed quietly sitting on Adam's lap until they could discretely return to our row. Then we returned home and ate a delicious meal followed by a walk around Dixie and the gorgeous St. George temple. That temple is inspiring and I can't believe how quickly the early Mormon settlers completed it. Later this evening, my cousin Valerie and her amazing family came to visit. It was so nice catching up and reminiscing together about the good old days, especially those sweet sweet Sundays we would spend together.


0 comments: