Thursday, February 28, 2013

Preschool Seuss Day

I know I say it all the time, but it is true.... I am super blessed to be surrounded by my wonderful parents, my amazing brothers and their incredible wives and children. Today was just another example of how happy our children are with all this love and support.

Tiffany has managed to once again entertain the preschoolers with crafts, treats, books, and activities...this time it was for Dr. Seuss Day. She has volunteered to do a holiday themed activity every month this year and the kids love it and we all benefit from her creativity and effort. I overheard Noah again say, "Wasn't it the best day ever!?" to his cousin Luci, referring to the Silly Socks Super Seuss Party. By the way, it's so nice to have Noah's ham and eggs green today... instead of his sickie face.






0 comments: