Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Stroll

Today is beautiful and sunny, the perfect day for a Sunday afternoon stroll. Not all the children were super excited to go at first but we managed to convince some and force the remaining. In the end, they were all happy to get some fresh air before dinner and enjoyed tossing rocks into the little pond near by. Everything was so reflective I felt like I was taking pictures blindly hoping for a decent shot.

Today I got to do sharing time at a ward conference. I also got to help out with their music time since their usual chorister wasn't there. It wasn't my best performance, but I enjoyed it all the same. The children were darling and I really love my primary calling. Aaron managed to keep all the kids reverent during our ward meeting, which is of course, awesome.

This is a great time in our lives. I hope I can soak in as much of this blessed sunny season as I can.


0 comments: