Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Packing Stinks!

I really don't like packing...not for myself, not for my kids, and especially not for myself with my kids. So, Aaron thought of a great idea...let's pack our bags for family night. Yes! Brilliant! That's four days before we need everything actually in the bags, on the airplane, and headed to St. George. I wrote it on my calendar.

On Monday, despite my low motivation level, we actually got a lot done. I was so happy and it's much easier getting it all finished. Unfortunately, I still have to do mine, but having the kids done is pretty encouraging. Tomorrow evening we take off after the school Valentine party sugar rushes have subsided. It will be our first time flying with all the children in a seat, should be interesting.

I just can't wait to wrap my arms around all those Nadaulds in that St. George sunshine!


0 comments: