Friday, February 8, 2013

Hair Cuts

My boys got hair cuts today. Noah's hair cuts used to give me a real work out. He hated them. Cameron seems to have caught onto this hairphobia because today he screamed and cried. Luckily when Cameron gets sad he kind of buries his head into you and so even though I got all full of hair our awesome hairdresser didn't have to do acrobats to get the job done. Noah used to tighten his muscles; his strength and resistance made holding him very difficult. But now Noah sits happily, giggling when the trimmers tickle him. Noah has (had) a ton of hair. It grows so fast and is so thick that it gets to the point where I don't know what to do with it anymore. He really needed a cut. For next time I will be sure not to give Cameron a small candy beforehand because the hairy chocolate oozing out of his mouth and smeared all over his face wasn't a pretty picture. I think things look better now though.


0 comments: