Saturday, September 14, 2013

Magnifico!

Our Daddy Daughter Fiesta was a hit. There is nothing more tender as a father spending time with her daughter...the father so gentle and attentive, the daughter glowing with an understanding of just how special she is. We had too much food, since we planned on around 150 people and there was just over a hundred there. The maraca painting craft was a hit as well as the Mexican hat dance, limbo, and pinata raffle. Overall, I think it was pretty fantastic. And Mary can't wait until next year when she gets to come with her daddy.

I'm feeling really grateful for Justin who helped with our sound system, dance instruction, and taking down of lights and banners. He is so helpful and I love that he doesn't mind me calling him for help. Plus, he and Annie were so darling today.



1 comments:

Dianna said...

I'm so not surprised that this was amazing. You are an awesome combination of creativity and hard work!