Monday, September 9, 2013

Noah Starts Kindergarten

Well, my sweet boy loved everything about his first day of school. He was happy to go and when I picked him up he said it was an awesome day and that he loves Kindergarten. I am beaming!


I decided to ask him a few questions about his first day. Here were his responses:

What was your favorite part of the day? Ram bucks
How did you get a ram buck? Holding up a 'c' quietly with my hand. Oh, and I also liked play-dough.
What did you do with the play-dough? Um, make whatever the teacher told us to..a worm, snowman, letter 'c'
What is the first thing you did when you got there? Be scared. (Pause and chuckle) Put my back pack in my cubby. Sit in my seat. Sit at the carpet. Line up like a candle (which is so darling). Learn the rules.
Did you read a book today? Yes, my teacher read Mean Jean the Recess Queen, but Mrs. Bjorge read with these funny voices like this (He demonstrated. I've read this book a hundred times, last night in fact. I guess I need to add a little interest to my voice.)
Who were some people you recognized? Elise, Adeline, Miley, Liam
Did you play with them? Pretty much no, cuz we only had like two minutes of recess.
What do you like the most about your teacher? She's funny.
What do you hope to learn this year? Soccer
I mean in school? Math
Anything else? Eh, nah.

0 comments: