Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Noah Rides the Bus!

I don't love the idea of my kids riding the bus. I think because it takes a lot longer to get home, it's crowded, and there aren't any adults on it. Although on occasion Mary has ridden the bus to Annie's house since it's the very first stop. However, Noah really wants to ride on the kindergarten bus. I don't mind the kindergarten bus at all...a bunch of sweet 5 year olds isn't so nerve racking for me. So, we park at Elise's house that way he doesn't have to ride alone to our house, the last stop. He loved it today. He says he wants to ride it every time Elise does. It was so darling.


 After the bus ride we went to seven oaks farm to look at pumpkins, visit animals, and grab some fresh produce. Estelle was so excited to see the animals. The kids had a great time playing in the children's area. Nikki needed someone to hug for this picture, so she wrapped her arms around this little statue. So cute.


0 comments: