Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Good Life

Life is good. I just want to slow it down sometimes so I can soak in these precious years. Aaron played monster again with the children.  Aaron hides under the blankets, the kids attack, and he snatches one into his cave, tickling feet, until siblings come to the rescue. It's a wildly entertaining game---laughter and daddy monster's roars fill the home. I hope this never ends.


Nicole is growing up so fast. She is adjusting so well to joyschool. I love the group of children and moms. I wish I could homeschool all my children like this.


After school Nicole escaped to Sarah's and followed her around for at least an hour. Sarah sent me this picture. I am sure she told her all about her school and the things she is learning--like these letters. Nikki is a fun person to have around.


0 comments: